My New Year's Resolutions 2023

In the last two years I wrote a lot about serious topics - and a lot about awareness and having fun here and there - and I decided to find a few New Resolutions - for having more fun in 2023

The following list covers fun ideas and challenges to try throughout the year that may or may not exist on anyone's bucket list—but should! 😎
You'll also find tucked away here and there a few tongue-in-cheek resolutions you are guaranteed to keep- cause I have no doubt you're already doing them. (Happy hour wine, anyone?).
Whatever way you slice it, make 2023 a year you can look back on and smile and feel less stressed about. I am looking forward - perhaps even more ideas of New Year's resolutions - and maybe I will extend the list 😀


  1. Stop drinking my morning coffee AFTER I brushed my teeth.
  2. And drink my coffee while it’s hot
  3. Wine down the day with a glass of vino…oh, wait, I’ve already perfected that resolution. 
  4. Stay in interesting Airbnb’s (treehouses, teepees, Airstreams, etc.)
  5. Treat my car to regular disco carwashes. 
  6. Spend a night ending each and every sip of my drink with an enthusiastic, “Ahhhhh, baby!”
  7. Keep mints in my handbag and be the friend that always has them to offer after meals.
  8. Learn the "Thriller" dance by Halloween
  9. Watching the Super Bowl 57 and celebrate the 6th ring of the 49ers 
  10. Break my / your New Year’s Resolutions…and don’t feel guilty, one bit!


New Year’s resolutions don’t have to be so serious - I think. While it’s not an inherently bad thing to want to improve your life, you’re never going to accomplish change if it feels like a grim slog. This year, let's take yourself  a little bit less serious - making your resolutions.
You might be surprised how much easier it is to check lighthearted items off your to-do list. 

ENJOY LIFE 

Comments

  1. Your comments a welcome! I will read and reply if possible, but I will not publish any comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?