New Year's Eve Poem

New Year's Eve - late at night

Remembering of the recent years

Thinking of my girl I've had so long

Along my face are running the tears


All the emotions I currently feel,

Seeing all the shadows around me so strong

Lost love is scariest and hardest to heal.

mixed emotions, but at least I'm not sad

Holding onto happiness that my wife and I had,


When you ask me why `

we close our eyes when we pray, 

as well when we cry, 

kiss or dream - that is easy to say

Because the most beautiful things in life 

are not seen but felt by the heart.

Isn't it smart?




Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?