Dreams can come true - But you have to dream

My wife and I always tried to follow our dreams and our understanding of joy and happiness.
And now I have to dream on my own.
And my leading thought regarding ‘dreams’ is that I firmly believed and still do that there is only one way to happiness and that is to abate worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. And in the reasoned weeks I learned that there is a philosophy which is almost congruent with my way of thinking and acting, the philosophy of stoicism which I mentioned in a post before.
 
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.

Nothing in the world can take the place of endurance and patience - even I have to admit if it comes to patience I am really bad - but said that I have to work on myself as well :-) .
That all beings are dreaming is common - but those who only dream by night and will forget their dreams by dawn limit themself-: but the dreamers of the day will change their life and perhaps even the world, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Seneca once said: "Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms — you’ll be able to use them better when you’re older." and I love that quote.





I firmly believe that it’s good for everyone not to lose their child’s spirit and heart. I was reminded of that by a little 11-year-old girl from America - Nandi Bushell. She believed in herself, She believed in her talent, She believed in her dream - and her dream came true …

Nandi Bushell is the girl who dared to challenge Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl to an "epic" online drum duel …


And it became even more epic - Dreams do come true: Nandi Bushell finally plays with the Foo Fighters.
Video by her Dad:


Viewer’s video:



Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?