Je ne regrette rien - I don't regret anything - Ich bereue nichts

Life's trials will test everyone, one or two more than others and vice versa, and shape us, but don’t let defiances, challenges and disappointments change who you are. What ever you do - do it with all with heart and soul, passion and joy.

In my view I can only say life needs to be interesting, joyful and lived with passion because we've probably only got one of them to live. I am sure it was not, it will not be a masterpiece, but I only got this one canvas. And I will use all colors, all pencils, brushes or even I only get stones, I will draw my picture.

I often my solo-motorcycle tour from New York to San Francisco or my solo-tour through Scotland. I met during all of my pauses, breakfasts or lunch-breaks, so many strangers heard so many stories - sometimes ordinary, but most often personally emotional stories or aspects It was in those quiet little towns and places, at the 'edge of the world', at small locations along the loneliest street / highway (Nevada’s Highway 50) or in big cities as New York, Chicago, or San Francisco - I found the salt of the earth everywhere in places, in plants, animals and people who make me feel right - make me feel at home and safe.

Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live. I have only - you have only one life - only one body - to take care of.

Live it and Love it. Live YOUR life to the to the fullest without being reckless.

My wife often mentioned Edith Piaf’s quote: “Non, rien de rien… Non, je ne regrette rien.”  in English "No! Nothing at all… No! I regret nothing…"  ( I already wrote about it ) We have the days we have - we only have one 'today', one tomorrow. And one life. So, yes look back and learn from it, love what was, enjoy the love that is here and now and look ahead what might can be.

Please make the most of it. And choose to ENJOY life today!


Another great song from a German artist and band - Silbermond





Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information - Thx

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?