Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love - what I learned from one year of grieving

What I learned in the past year is that the most painful kind of love is called grief. It happens when THE beloved person is taken away or is about to taken away with no hope for return. 

Grief is love and the confusion caused by not knowing how to love someone who is gone. Grief is love's frustration, bitterness, anger, and resentment at death's destruction.

Love and the loss of love can quite literally hurt. Grief and Love Can Hurt Just As Much As Physical Pain. Headaches, migraines, overall muscular pain and heaviness are all common symptoms - which I experienced as well.

Some people start saying “I am afraid to fall in love because I don’t want to get hurt again”.

I have no idea why, but I was always sure, that searching for love makes no sense - I think that such a thinking reveals only one's own lovelessness. And I was always sure that if someone is loveless s/he will never find love, I firmly believe that only the loving find love.
I experienced that happiness comes in many ways - and not vice versa - if you spend your life hoping to be found by or to find a significant other, you're going to miss out on all that stuff. And that's what makes you special and makes your life rich. Enjoy life - enjoy good moments.


David Byrne, the lead singer, and guitarist of the new wave band Talking Heads once said:

"Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love."  ... And I agree with David Byrne !


One of the last things my wife said to me

One of the last things my wife said to me - or no, let me phrase it how it really was - she even told me to fall in love again.

I was sure that can not happen - but I had the luck to experience even it was for a short time - that someone can touch my heart.

I think - or no - I know love is the most incredible thing in the world

It's not easy to fall in love and even harder to find someone who will catch you. But sometime love can thunderstruck you - love at first sight.


For me - Love is a feeling and condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to my own.


Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information - Thx

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?