Smile and enjoy the moment

Sometimes you understand the worth of good days long after they are gone. What I learned in my life and much more in the reasoned years, and much more months - enjoy the moment.

I am - You are - Everyone is experiencing chances, occasions, and opportunities each and every day, but do we see them is the point. To see them we must be open to all thoughts. And when opportunities of happiness occur, slow down.
Give yourself permission to lighten up. - Smile and enjoy the moment!

Some days I wish - I could go back in life or time. - NOT to change anything, BUT to feel a few things twice.


Often it only takes a picture or one good song to bring back thousands of  memories. E.g. this song by Pink Floyd - it was one of the song my wife asked me to play during her funeral.



Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?