Grief is always with you, Grief can stay and remain in present, ...

If something makes you sad when it’s ends, it must’ve been pretty wonderful while it was happening. 

If you're sad - if you're grieving - I like to tell you
Be glad you could love
Grateful that you could have felt loved.
Thank you for so many good years
Grateful for so much that you had.
Thank you, my dear wife - thank you for having a good time together

To be honest, yes we do have so many sad things in our world - but you should not see the world as sad place and not only the sadness.
Everything passes, have to go and dies - let's see the big picture - the good things in life.
I have recognized and see it that way ... I hope you can do it as well:
I see and understand grief as good and OK - and the grief can stay.
I'm thankful for everything that was - what we had - what I had ...

Grief is always with you, Grief can stay and remain in present, ...
... it can stay like an old scar which hurts when it rains and 'sky is grey'.

And while that perspective may be scary in the early stages and time of grief, I think over time you'll find that you didn't want it any other way.
Grief is an expression of love - love and grief grow from the same seed.

Grief becomes a kind of love that we feel for another person despite their physical absence; it helps us connect to memories of the past; it connects us with memories, but living memories and humanity, and to find new perspective, ability, strength and maybe also a deep understanding of connections in nature, life and society.

I'm thankful for everything that was - what we had - what I had ...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?