A piece of heaven

You were the greatest and most worthy person I knew and you made my life.
You lived your life so impulsively, restless, obsessed and filled with passion, humanity, and love.
You had so much to give - the world does not suspect the loss - but I feel it each moment.
I still feel and see your smile, every laugh, every light you had to give and share
You were my greatest happiness on earth.

I know - really know you are now doing better - I know you are riding on one of your horses who died before you, I know you are dancing around a fire.
 
Even I know it was your wish - even I know you are doing now much much better - Your loss blows up all dimensions, values, fantasies. The pain I feel is a desert full of brutal force.

Until we meet again I will love you - you are always with me.
You were a piece of heaven - and now you are in your heaven and in peace.



Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?