Dear beloved wife ...

Dear beloved wife ...

You were the light of my life and our love still shines bright. Every moment and memory we shared comfort me. Although you are no longer with me in life, I still feel your love. I honor our life together by focusing on the joy we shared.

When you died, it does not mean that you lose to Multi Sclerosis . You beat your MS by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live.

Your death left a gaping hole in my life that I fill with the love we shared.


Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?