Short Poem


 I feel the morning dew

And stones under my feet

How can I get through

Tho' I can still hear your heart beat


We thought we would always be

Without you I feel lost at sea

Through the darkness you'd hide with me

Like the wind we'd be wild and free


Sleight of hand and twist of fate

Through the storm of live - we stuck together

I'll meet you in heaven behind the gate

And see you again - together for ever

I got to learn how to live without you

Even I'm feeling as I'd be burned down to the ground

Figure it out without you

Before I'm going to tear this city down


Now I've the feeling I'm running away my dear

From myself and the truth I fear

And I'm done sitting home without you

Fuck, I'm going up without you






Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?