Don t Give Up

Today I listened to Peter Gabriel's song "Don t Give Up" and I wrote this poem ...

Don t Give Up

We all are struggling right there and now
Ahead of me there is a new world that I don't even know

It's so hard to cope
When mainly there's only hope

So many things I will not forget
A patchwork of love, joy and regrets.

I am hanging on by a thread
Staring at the razor's edge
But ‘ not gonna step off the ledge

Life often seem an endless maze,
With twists and turns, lulls and delays,
Nonetheless I still believe things will fall into place

I taught myself to fight, taught to win
Now I am on my way – finding the man I have been
I know that it's right
Never give up
So I just gotta fight
Never stop believing
Never stop to fight





And Carrie Fisher once said:
Stay afraid, but do it anyway.
What s important is the action.
You don't have to wait to be confident.
Just do it,
and eventually the confidence will follow.
Carrie Fisher





Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?