Idea of Death and Life

As designer I am watching TED talks quite often and regularly - most often about design, creativity and everything which comes into play with it - but as well psychology.

I have no idea why I missed this talk for so long.

Today I listen to the TED talk of Beth Malone - and I love with how much love and feelings she honestly talked about her father, the situation and ways to deal with it.


How my dad's dementia changed my idea of death (and life) - TED talk by Beth Malone

With warmth and grace, Beth Malone tells the deeply personal story of her dad's struggle with frontotemporal lobe dementia, and how it changed how she thinks about death (and life). A moving talk about a daughter's love -- and of letting go and finding peace.


I am standing in awe of Beth Malone - and everyone who shares honestly their thought - And I appreciate and I am grateful to everyone who is keeping and supporting these kind of open talks - talking about living and in worst case find your own ways to deal with it  and  as well if it comes to the worst helping people to die in dignity. 

Life, like all things, eventually comes to an end. As we age, the realization, that no one gets out of life alive sinks in. Unfortunately for many, death will come as the result of a painful, incurable disease. And as I mentioned and suggest in other articles before think about the worst case and talk with friends and family about your emotions and what are your wishes and understand what should happen if it comes to the worst,

Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information - Thx

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?