Love of my Life

My wife was the love of my life

I stopped crying, even memories hurt me like a knife

Remember everything will be alright

Even I know it will be a fight

Breaking through the atmosphere

And things are pretty good from here

We can meet again somewhere

Somewhere far away from here


Remember all days we had, which we called our own

With all those well-loved memories I am now alone.

Her lovely smile, endearing gestures, which I knew so well,

Are fading, as time passes, with her words, kisses, and her smell.

But then there is that moment, that time within the day,

Then I feel my wife beside me in that old familiar way.

Your birthday, our anniversary is still a celebration for me.

These dates confirm that there was my wife and that we were we







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?