National Hugging Day – January 21, 2023

Open up your heart … and your arms - Acts can speak louder than words and wrapping your arms around another is one of life's great pleasures.
That is true as well if it comes to expressions of condolence and offer commiserations.  
The simplest and most effective way of expressing affection is celebrated on National Hugging Day on January 21.
Even though a hug is one of the most natural gestures, it’s not practiced enough these days! This holiday encourages hugging, as a therapeutic way to convey affection and emotions.

Hugs have many health benefits.

  • From reducing anxiety to boosting immunity
  • Hugging has many benefits for physical and psychological health.
  • Even hugging can reduce stress and blood pressure.
  • Hugging has such an effect on the nervous system that fear runs away.
  • Instead of saying anything, a hug can convey a lot in a better way. So, just go hug your loved ones.

And in this context a song ...

"Love Touch" by Rod Stewart

"Cause I want to be good for you
I didn't mean to be bad
But darlin' I'm still the best
That you ever had
Just give me a chance
To let me show you how much
I want to give you my love touch
Love touch."


Comments

  1. Comments are very welcome - I will read them and if possible I will reply - but no comments will be published.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?