Ways to Enjoy Life - How to Live in the Moment + Enjoy the Present

My life changed since my wife died. And since then I wonder and explore ways to be happy alone and live a full life
 
Consequently, I felt and partly still feel that I have also lost my purpose and, certainly - if I like or not, I'm confused about what role I might play in the world going forward. For example, I am no longer a husband, but I still feel like one.
Through my fog of grief, it was nearly impossible to envision a life without my wife by my side.

So came the question: “What do I do now?” compounded by the inevitable one of: “Who am I now?”
While I had to and one may have to figure out “what to do” rather quickly, figuring out the “who you are now” is usually a slow process.

Consequently, I discovered the dynamics of old time friendships began to shift. I had the luck that only a few friends seemed to fall by the wayside – a few because they feel uncomfortable with the situation.

Keep in mind that change is not a dirty word - each's life is full of changes! It stretches us and makes us more awake to life because I'm / we’re now paying close attention to what is happening in front of us. These changes will occur in different ways. Some may be deliberate, some unintentional, some slow to happen and others overnight, some undesirable, and some exciting and yearned for. All of them together will help me and us to gain clarity on the “new person we are / or will be.”

Unfortunately, I were not given a choice to take this journey. The power lies in how well I'm able to embrace it, which will allow me to reap all the benefits available to me. As with every endeavor I undertake, my success (and your success, if you like to look at my hints) will be based on the own attitude and perspective.

A few hints from the things I learned:

How can you start living ...
  • First of all, Be honest and true to who you are
  • Live consciously each day
  • Be proactive
  • Live every day on a fresh new start
  • Lastly, And quit complaining

Live YOUR life to the fullest and enjoy ...
  • Live in the Present Moment
  • Be kind to yourself and others
  • Decide What's Important to You
  • Show Your Love to People You Care About
  • Don't Compromise Your Values
  • Keep Your Mind Open

A few things I suggest to do on a daily basis to live an incredible life ...
  • Laugh and enjoy every day as often as you can
  • Practice being in the present moment
  • Enjoy feelings of happiness
  • Meditate at least once (I most often do it while I take a walk)
  • Tell someone you love them or express your gratitude
  • Send someone good vibes or give someone or something a hug or kiss

Please keep in mind ...
Your past and your future depends on today's moments. The sum of moments builds your life, so enjoy the moment to enjoy your life fully





In this context I like to point you to 5 former articles:


It is possible to influence one's thinking and choose where to direct one's thoughts.
For me 'Having Hope' means not losing faith and confidence - but also feeling well-being.


Sometimes you understand the worth of good days long after they are gone. What I learned in my life and much more in the reasoned years, and much more months - enjoy the moment.


I firmly believe that - it doesn't take much to live a happy life ...
even in days of trouble it is even hard for one to see this and have this thought in their heart. 


I thought about love, change and uncertainty - The love I felt and feel.  and the change which is happening and the uncertainty which comes as side effect.


Grief is grief - Full Stop - The reasons for mourning are as manifold and diverse as the mourning itself.
A loved one has died. A lifelong dream has burst. Or a relationship has failed - and much else.







Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have. I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?