Phases of love and relationship

As I have written so much about grief and lost - and about challenges in life - I like to write today about the most valuable emotion. The emotion which causes the pain of grieving ... LOVE 

Today is Thanksgiving - Thanks are given to those who do something good for us. So, it is the best day to say thanks to our beloved ones, who makes your life beautiful by spreading love. We say Thank You to everyone in our ordinary life, but some people are special, our beloved partner, and I do it as well and I say thank you to my wife who went ahead over the bridge and is waiting on the other side.

I think Thanksgiving is a good day to think about Love. I already wrote about it before that I see that grief is love. And yes, I understand that one or two may not believe me, because grief seems like a nightmare. I have to admit that on few days I don’t believe it myself, but then someone says something tender or shares a loving memory or does something supportive for another person and I’m reminded that underneath it all, grief is love


My understanding of Love and Relations

Until we form a really deep, and intimate relationship with our partner, the relationship goes through many different phases. Even you do not really see it, I think knowing it and be aware of is or might be a valuable thing.

Partnerships aren't always easy, which is why some people don't even enter into them. Others, on the other hand, have been looking for the perfect relationship for a long time, but eventually get stuck up to their necks in the couple's routine - and have to get out of it. And then there are couples who live happily together for years, go through ups and downs and develop together.

Here's a look at the phases - I see, and I mean 'see' for real - as I am thinking in pictures - a look at the phases couples go through in a relationship, the challenges that come with it, and how to get the most out of it.
When you have these phases on your radar - what's or might coming, you're more likely to handle crises better. Plus: You set the right course or nourishing and cherishing early on and make sure that the tingling between you and your partner remains.


1.  Having butterflies in one's tummy and all over

Newly enamored of someone / newly and deeply in love - You only have eyes for your new partner and would like to embrace the whole world. The first phase is often the most exciting and supposedly most beautiful of a relationship. Your body releases happiness hormones and you are radiant with love.


2.  Preparing and enjoying the dooryard / field of flowers

Getting to know you deeply - Of course, when you fall in love with your partner, you already know your partner. In the second phase, however, it gets even more profound. They have honest and serious conversations about the past, the future about wishes and dreams. You're determining if you're really a match and want to commit to each other.


3. Blooming landscapes

Contentment - I would call it contentment and not satisfaction - but that might be because I see satisfaction is something short term, but I know after talking to others that others see it differently. In this phase of your love your relationship is now becoming more and more solid, you have clarified mutual expectations and are entering into a deeper connection with one another. You feel satisfied and happy. In this phase, couples often make future plans about marriage, building even a house together and the desire to have children.

Intimacy & trust - After overcoming so many hurdles, the final stage of love awaits - and sometimes you might miss the 'butterflies in your tummy' - and I am hesitating to say that this big big love was or is replaced by Intimacy and trust . You now feel a deep intimacy with your partner and feel absolutely secure. Nothing can destroy your relationship anymore - if you both continue to invest time, patience and understanding in the partnership.


By the way

... as I mentioned before I am thinking in pictures and when I remember my relation it was a colorful and vivid garden with numberless variants of plants and animals - and when I look at others relations I see often pictures like an English landscape garden, Hampton Gardens, or a Container Garden or Country gardens - but as we build, nourish and cherish our partnerships and gardens and they come in all shapes and sizes.
But what counts is that we love it - and enjoy love.



Related Articles:

 Grief can only exist by Love


I believe in love - I always did and will always do


Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love - what I learned from one year of grieving


Life, Dying, Death, Sorrow and Love & Hope


Trust and Self-Trust - Respect and Self-Respect - Life and Relationship



Comments

  1. Feel free to comment.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information.

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?