Poem about Grief, Love and Confidence

I still see, feel and smell my wife
and my own heartbeat drive me mad
In the stillness of remembering what we had
It's OK but at the same time - also sad.

Love, a tiny word, chosen to represent so much
Feelings inside, that the senses can hardly touch.
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways

My mind is all too often so loud
with no way to get it silent or to break out
it is time to cut these ties and chains
I let them go - the shadows and pains

I see the good moods richly colored
like a graffiti on a wall.
It's a tough battle, I stand and fall,
but more often I am standing tall.











Comments

  1. Even I like each comment - I will not publish any comments - if possible I will read and reply but not share it public

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?