It's your life ...

I ain't gonna live forever 

I just want to live while I'm alive 

It's my life

My heart is like an open highway  


These lines of Bon Jovi's lyric put it straight - It's your life

The days of life are finite. I think this song can encourage you to go all-out in the here and now - being guided by one’s heart. 

And one time the first version might be the right to listening to - the acoustic, silent and sentimental version.



or you find encouragement in this version ...



I like both versions.
We all experience setbacks and face insecurities at some stage in life. 

When I read an amazing story, listen to a great song like this, it helps me refocus and get back into alignment. Your life / your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own.

There is no reason to ever be ashamed of where you’re at. 
Not when you’re doing your best. 
Not when you’re in your best moment. 
There’s always gonna be people to tell you no. Or “You can’t.” Or “You shouldn’t.” 
It’s gonna happen. No matter what anybody says, you just have to still be like ... and stay by yourself
“I’m still doing this. I’m still gonna succeed. I’m still gonna do my best.” 
Defy the odds. Why not - it's your life!



Comments

  1. If you like - Please send me your comment, or suggestion you may have.
    I will not publish the comments. If you want a reply please don't forget to leave your contact information - Thx

    Sie / Ihr könnt gerne Kommentieren - Kommentare werden nicht veröffentlicht!
    Aber wenn Du / Ihr eine Antwort erwartet bitte hinterlasst auch eine Email-Adresse - Danke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sterbehilfe bei psychisch kranker Studentin - Berlin 2024

Sterbehilfe - Organisation, Hilfe finden, Kosten

Medikament - Freitod

Leid heißt nicht nur Schmerz - Gedanken zum Freitod

Wie werden in wenigen Tagen die Abgeordneten über die Sterbehilfe abstimmen?